Welcome to the Emerging Leaders Academy!
Fullerton School District’s Emerging Leadership Academy has been created to identify and develop employees’ potential for entry-level site leadership. We will connect emerging talent with site principals and district administrators to enhance professional learning. This is an entry‐level program designed to provide an inside look at administration and spark the desire of future leaders. The academy will focus on the six (6) California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSELs).
Areas of Focus:
- Development and Implementation of a Shared Vision
- Instructional Leadership
- Management and Learning Environment
- Family and Community Engagement
- Ethics and Integrity
- External Context and Policy
A series of six workshops will be presented and participants will engage in activities to round out their experience culminating in a colloquium & celebration with a presentation of certificates of completion.
All sessions will take place in the Board Room from 4:00p.m. - 6:00p.m. as follows:
- Vision: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Instructional Leadership: Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Management and Learning Environment: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Family and Community Engagement: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Ethnics and Integrity: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- External Context and Policy: Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- Colloquium & Celebration: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Quick Links for Emerging Leadership Academy
ACSA CPSEL Site CTC CPSEL PDF ACSA CPSEL Card CPSEL Reference Sheet
CPSEL 1 - Danielle Ramirez, Julienne Lee, and Hannah Lim
CPSEL 2 - Sue Albano, Julie Brandon, Ed.D., Julie Graham, Lauren Nguyen
CPSEL 3 - Anthony Abney, Cristina Centeno, and Trang Lai
CPSEL 4 - Liz Leon, Yolanda McComb, Helene Morris, and Robin Mundschau
CPSEL 5 - Jeremy Davis, Chad Hammitt, Ed.D., Laura Makely, Rachel McCormick, and Bob Pletka, Ed.D.
CPSEL 6 - Rob Coghlan, Ph.D., Robin Gilligan, and Bill Lynch
Session 1 Presentation
Emerging Leaders- CPSEL