(ASES) After School Education & Safety After School ProgramsThe ASES After School Programs offer a complete on-site after-school learning experience and includes the following below:
Registration forms are available in the school offices and in the ASES Programs. If there is a waiting list, students who register will be placed on the list and called when there is space available. Upon registration, parents will receive a parent information sheet that outlines program specifics.ASES IS CURRENTLY HAS A WAITING LIST AND ARE NOT TAKING ANY NEW APPLICANTS AT THIS TIME.
- The ASES Programs are grant-funded and at no cost to families.
- ASES Programs include daily academic support and enrichment opportunities aligned to Common Core State Standards and Expanded Learning Quality Standards.
- A daily meal (Supper), in collaboration with the Fullerton School District, Nutrition Services Department.
- Games, contests, music, theatrical performances, arts, sports, and interests clubs are just a few of the exciting enrichment opportunities.
- Children’s education and safety are our top priorities and that is why our staff will be on site every school day from the time school lets out until 6:00 pm. This also included minimum/early release days.
- In order to benefit from our activities, students must attend 5 days a week and remain until 6:00 p.m.
- An adult or guardian must pick up children no later than 6:00 p.m. Please speak with the Site Lead regarding our Early-Release Policy.
- Please note, in consideration of children’s safety, we will dismiss students who walk home at 4:30 p.m. only when the time changes in the fall until the first week in March. During non-Daylight Saving’s Time, students will be dismissed to walk home at 5:30 pm.
Site Lead &
Fullerton School District, Child Development Services: