Principal: Christopher Wilkins
School Plan for Student Achievement Executive Summary 2022/2023
Woodcrest School Principal: Chris Wilkins School
Site Council Approval Date: 11/9/22
Empowering students through equity, inclusion, academics, and community responsibility, to rise up to meet their personal goals and passions.
At Woodcrest, we inspire, we empower, we rise UP!
Our Mission is to:
- Meet the needs of our community of learners through rigorous instruction, purposeful technology integration, and our Response to Intervention Model.
- Create a safe, equitable, inclusive learning environment, where all students' cultures and backgrounds are respected, through the use of Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports.
- Provide students the tools to be responsible problem solvers and promote their social and emotional learning through the use of Restorative Practices
- Provide students opportunities to explore their passions through relevant learning experiences and our After School Passion Academies.
- Provide students with opportunities to explore ways to become advocates for equity and social justice and rise up and become change makers in our school and surrounding community.
- Provide meaningful engagement opportunities for students, families, staff, and the community.