Once the steps for registration are complete, your child will be registered to attend school. The school office staff will provide information on completing AIR, the online Annual Information Review required every school year for every student. The process can be completed using current generation smartphones, tablets, iPads, or computers. If you do not have any of these available to you, iPads are available to use in the school office, on a first-come, first-served basis. Computers are also available to use in public libraries.
If you have already pre-registered for the upcoming school year, a few weeks before the start of the school year you will be notified on how to complete the required AIR process. Please make sure the school has your current email address and mailing address as the contact information on file with the school will be used to notify you.
Although not a complete list, important information you will need to know or have with you to complete the process is:
- At least one valid email address for a parent/guardian of the child(ren) being registered. If you don't have an email account, information on setting up a Gmail account is listed below.**
- Complete street address where the child(ren) reside, and complete mailing address if different than residence address
- Legal names (as shown on a legal form of identification, such as a valid driver's license), addresses and phone numbers for the parents/guardians of the child(ren) you are registering
- If applicable, please bring the original court order, with the official seal, for any restraining or custody orders, Ward of the Court, etc. that pertain to the child(ren) being registered. (School office personnel will make a copy.)
- Employer name, business address, and phone number for all parents/guardians of the child(ren) being registered
- Legal names, addresses, contact numbers for at least three emergency contacts
- Legal name, address, and phone number of a long-distance/out-of-area disaster contact that can be contacted in the event of a disaster or emergency (such as an earthquake)
- Name and phone number of before/after school care provider(s) (if applicable)
- Names and addresses of schools previously attended by your child
- Any allergies (food or non-food), medical, vision, or hearing conditions, other health issues, syndromes, or orthopedic issues in regards to the child(ren) being registered
- Name, phone number, and city of your child's physician
- Name and policy number of child's health insurance (if applicable)
- Name and dosage of any medication your child takes regularly (if applicable)
**Setting up an email account is easy. To see directions on setting up a Google email account (Gmail), click here
Once you have received the access information in the email from the school registrar, click on the hyperlink in the email to create your account and start the AIR process. If you need to save and log back in later, you can access your account by clicking on the language of choice and then click on "Continue Your Work" on the right-hand side.