Functions of the Maple ELAC
- Advise the School Site Council and assist with the development of the Single Plan for Student Achievement.
- Development of the district and school's Needs Assessment.
- Assist with the school’s efforts to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance
- Election of an ELAC representative to the District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC).
Past Meetings and BylawsThe following ELAC meetings have been scheduled for the 2023-2024 School Year:September 14November 16February 1April 18All meetings take place in the STEAM Lab at 2:30 PM.
- SSC_ELAC Joint Meeting Agenda 110921 (1)
- ELAC Agenda 091621
- SSC_ELAC Joint Meeting Agenda 020322
- SSC ELAC Joint Meeting Agenda 040722
- ELAC Agenda 090722
- ELAC Minutes 090722
- ELAC Agenda 110922
- ELAC Minutes 110922
- ELAC Agenda 011823
- ELAC Minutes 011823
- ELAC Agenda 041823
- ELAC Minutes 041823
- ELAC Agenda 091423