For parents and guardians new to Fullerton School District, welcome! Fullerton School District's motto is "Great Schools - Successful Kids" and we welcome the opportunity to provide an innovative, high-quality educational program for all students.
In order to register your child in school, it is important to determine which school is the school-of-residence based on your residence address. Please visit the School Locator by clicking here
. Enter your residence address, check to make sure the house icon is located correctly on the map, and click on the "Click Here" to confirm the location and determine the school-of-residence for your address. If the icon is not correctly placed on the map, you can drag and drop it at the correct location, and the school-of-residence for your residence address will be displayed.
Once you determine your school-of-residence, you can register your child by taking the needed documentation to the school office. Please make sure to take the following documents with you:
- Proof of birth date - please bring one of the following:
- Original or certified copy of birth record
- Baptism certificate (showing birthdate)
- Proof of residence (must provide 3 forms) - rental or lease agreement, mortgage verification, utility bill, insurance policy, picture ID, etc.
- Current immunization record - Please check with your child's doctor or visit ShotsForSchool.org/K-12 if you would like more information on what is required.
- ***If your child has a physical or mental impairment that requires special meal accommodations, please select the Medical Statement Form (available here in English, Korean and Spanish), have your child's medical professional complete the form, and then turn it in to the school office.
- ***If your child requires a prescribed and/or over-the-counter medication during normal school hours, a separate Medication Administration form must be filled out (one for each medication) and signed by the parent/legal guardian and the child's physician. If needed, the forms are available here in English, Korean and Spanish.
Once the steps listed above are complete, your child will be registered to attend school. If your child is being enrolled during an active school year, school office staff will provide information on completing AIR, the online Annual Information Review required every school year for every student. The process can be completed using current generation smart phones, tablets, iPads or computers. If you do not have any of these available to you, iPads are available to use in the school office, on a first-come, first-served basis. Computers are also available to use in public libraries.
If you are pre-registering for the next school year, a few weeks prior to the start of the school year, you will be notified on how to complete the required AIR process. Please make sure the school has your current email address and mailing address as the contact information on file with the school will be used to notify you.
Although not a complete list, important information you will need to know or have with you to complete the process is:
- At least one valid email address for a parent/guardian of the child(ren) being registered. If you don't have an email account, information on setting up a gmail account is listed below.**
- Complete street address where the child(ren) reside, and complete mailing address if different than residence address
- Legal names (as shown on a legal form of identification, such as a valid driver's license), addresses and phone numbers for the parents/guardians of the child(ren) you are registering
- If applicable, please bring the original court order, with seal, for any restraining or custody orders, Ward of the Court, etc. that pertain to the child(ren) being registered. (School office personnel will make a copy.)
- Employer name, business address and phone number for all parents/guardians of the child(ren) being registered
- Legal names, addresses, contact numbers for at least three emergency contacts
- Legal name, address and phone number of a long-distance/out-of-area disaster contact that can be contacted in the event of an disaster or emergency (such as an earthquake)
- Name and phone number of before/after school care provider(s) (if applicable)
- Names and addresses of schools previously attended by your child
- Any allergies (food or non-food), medical, vision or hearing conditions, other health issues, syndromes, or orthopedic issues in regards to the child(ren) being registered
- Name, phone number and city of your child's physician
- Name and policy number of child's health insurance (if applicable)
- Name and dosage of any medication your child takes regularly (if applicable)
**Setting up an email account is easy. To see directions on setting up a Google email account (gmail), click here.
Once you have received the access information in the email from the school registrar, click on the hyperlink in the email to create your account and start the AIR process. If you need to save and log back in later, you can access your account by clicking on the language of choice below and then click on "Continue Your Work" on the right hand side.
2019-20 Registration Packet for NEW students
Current School Year
If you are registering a NEW student for the current 2019-20 school year (today through May 29, 2020), please contact our office so that we can send you the paperwork, expedite your request, and get your child enrolled into distance learning as soon as possible. You may call or email Alma Caballero at 714-447-7529 or email@example.com
Additionally, during COVID-19 school closures, 2019-20 NEW student registration forms can be picked up and returned to the information table located outside and in front of the Fullerton School District office Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2020-21 Registration Packet for NEW students
The following registration forms are needed for all students who are NEW to the Fullerton School District, including kindergarten students. These students will start school on August 11, 2020. During COVID-19 school closures, completed forms can be returned to the information table located outside and in front of the Fullerton School District office Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2020-21 Medical Paperwork
(Kindergarten and New 1st Grade Students)
The following forms are needed for all kindergarten students and any 1st grade students who are new to the Fullerton School District. These students will start school on August 11, 2020. During COVID-19 school closures, completed forms can be returned to the information table located outside and in front of the Fullerton School District office Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.