For parents and guardians new to Fullerton School District, welcome! Fullerton School District's motto is "Great Schools - Successful Kids" and we welcome the opportunity to provide an innovative, high-quality educational program for all students.
In order to register your child in school, it is important to determine which school is the school-of-residence based on your residence address. Please visit the School Locator by clicking here
. Enter your residence address, check to make sure the house icon is located correctly on the map, and click on the "Click Here" to confirm the location and determine the school-of-residence for your address. If the icon is not correctly placed on the map, you can drag and drop it at the correct location, and the school-of-residence for your residence address will be displayed.
Once you determine your school-of-residence, you can register your child by taking the required documentation to the school office. Please make sure to take the following required documents with you:
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of residence (must provide 2 forms) - rental or lease agreement, mortgage verification, utility bill, insurance policy, picture ID, etc.
- Current immunization record - Please check with your child's doctor or visit ShotsForSchool.org/K-12 if you would like more information on what is required.
- ***If your child has a physical or mental impairment that requires special meal accommodations, please select the Medical Statement Form (available here in English, Korean and Spanish), have your child's medical professional complete the form, and then turn it in to the school office.
- ***If your child requires a prescribed and/or over-the-counter medication during normal school hours, a separate Medication Administration form must be filled out (one for each medication) and signed by the parent/legal guardian and the child's physician. If needed, the forms are available here in English, Korean and Spanish.
Once the steps listed above are complete, school office personnel will provide information on finalizing your child's registration, including how to access Fullerton School District's online registration system. (It is important to note that the online registration system cannot be accessed until you have followed the steps above and school office personnel have emailed an access link to you.) The online registration process can be completed using current generation smart phones, tablets, iPads or computers. Computers are also available to use at public libraries. iPads are also available to use in the school office, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Although not a complete list, important information you will need to know or have with you to complete the registration process is:
- At least one valid email address for a parent/guardian of the child(ren) being registered. If you don't have an email account, information on setting up a gmail account is listed below.**
- Complete street address where the child(ren) reside, and complete mailing address if different than residence address
- Legal names (as shown on a legal form of identification, such as a valid driver's license), addresses and phone numbers for the parents/guardians of the child(ren) you are registering
- If applicable, please bring the original court order, with seal, for any restraining or custody orders, Ward of the Court, etc. that pertain to the child(ren) being registered. (School office personnel will make a copy.)
- Employer name, business address and phone number for all parents/guardians of the child(ren) being registered
- Legal names, addresses, contact numbers for at least three emergency contacts
- Legal name, address and phone number of a long-distance/out-of-area disaster contact that can be contacted in the event of an disaster or emergency (such as an earthquake)
- Name and phone number of before/after school care provider(s) (if applicable)
- Names and addresses of schools previously attended by your child
- Any allergies (food or non-food), medical, vision or hearing conditions, other health issues, syndromes, or orthopedic issues in regards to the child(ren) being registered
- Name, phone number and city of your child's physician
- Name and policy number of child's health insurance (if applicable)
- Name and dosage of any medication your child takes regularly (if applicable)
**Setting up an email account is easy. To see directions on setting up a Google email account (gmail), click here.
Once you have received the access information in the email from the school registrar, click on the hyperlink in the email to create your account and start the registration process. If you need to save and log back in later, you can access your account by clicking on the language of choice below and then click on "Continue Your Work" on the right hand side.