Teachers Helping Teachers (THT) is designed by Fullerton School District teachers for Fullerton School District Teachers. THT is a hub for an exchange of ideas between teachers. Teachers can ask for time to work with their peers and colleagues on a variety of current district initiatives and practices. THT is open to all teachers want to focus on a particular instructional strategy, practice, or philosophy.
Why is this for me? What are my peers saying?
"Meet at convenient agreed upon time that works for all of you.”
“Set a professional goal for yourself in any area of interest with a colleague and collaborator.”
“Builds on your strength and passion.”
"Reflect on our practice with another professional."
Types of THT Focus Areas:
- Managing a Combo Class
- PowerSchool Learning
- Google Docs
- Common Core Standards
- NGSS Implemenation
- Lesson Studies
- Data Analysis
- Response to Intervention
- Common Assessments
- Classroom Management
- Effective PLCs
- Classroom Websites
- iPad Apps and Implementation
- Grade Book / Report Cards
** If you would like to add something to this list, please let any PAR Joint Panel Member know.
Directions for Requesting Teachers Helping Teachers Collaboration
1. If you would like to work with a like-minded FSD educator, please email your THT Liaison listed below by grade level.
2. Your liaison will connect you with a collaborator.
3. Once a THT collaboration has been set up, please set up a time that is convenient for both of you and cc: your liaison.
- After School
- During Lunch
- During School Hours
*Administrators do not need to be informed of THT collaborations.