TK age-eligible students residing within the Fullerton School District attendance boundaries may apply for enrollment at any school other than their designated TK school. You do not need to apply if you wish for your student to attend the TK school of residence.
- Complete an intradistrict transfer form at the school of residence. Applications can only be obtained in person.
- You may only choose one school.
- Notification of acceptance will be mailed home in March 2020.
- If your transfer gets approved, you can proceed to enroll your child in the TK program at the school of choice.
- If your transfer gets denied, you will need to enroll your child at your designated TK school and must wait until the second week after school begins to reapply to another TK school, if one is available.
**You can enroll your child in the TK program at your designated TK school to secure a space while you wait for the status of your transfer request.**