To be eligible for Transitional Kindergarten, a child must turn five years old between September 2, 2022, and February 2, 2023.
Parents/guardians can pick up and return the registration forms at their school of residence to register incoming students. The registration date for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on February 28, 2022.
THE DOCUMENTATION BELOW MUST BE PROVIDED:
Declaration of residency executed by the parent for legal guardian of a pupil to show all of the items of documentation listed above
Nothing in this section shall be construed to require a parent or legal guardian of a pupil to show all of the items of documentation listed above
- Polio (OPV or IPV): 4 doses (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis: 5 doses of DTaP, DTP, or DT
(4 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR or MMR-V): 2 doses (both given on or after 1st birthday)
- Hepatitis B (Hep B or HBV): 3 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox, VAR, MMR-V, or VZV): 2 doses