Fullerton School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
1401 W. Valencia Dr.,   Fullerton, CA 92833
Phone: (714) 447-7400 Fax: (714) 447-7414
District Departments » Child Welfare and Attendance » Records Requests for Current and Former Students

Records Requests for Current and Former Students

The Fullerton School District provides student records for Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade. For other grades, please contact the corresponding district.

Turn around time is five (5) business days. The records will be sent to the requester's address via mail. The requests are processed in the order they are received. 

To submit a Student Records Request, please fill out and submit the form below. 

  • A copy of a valid picture ID is required and must be submitted with the request. 
  • If a student is 18 years or older, they must request their own records. 
  • Signature required on the form. 
Records Request Form
If you have any questions please feel free to contact: 

Araceli Belloso

Fullerton School District 


Submit your completed form (in your preferred language) and supporting documentation to: 




Student Records and Assembly Bill (AB) 711 Compliance

In compliance with AB 711, a former pupil can request that the Fullerton School District reissue records with their updated name and/or gender change. One form of government-issued documentation must be provided that supports the legal name or gender change including, but not limited to, a state-issued driver’s license, birth certificate, social security card, or court order.  

For more information about AB 711, please CLICK THIS LINK.