Please pardon our noise and dust over the next few months as leased solar shade/lunch shelters are installed at all of our 20 sites in the Fullerton Elementary School District. We will be holding 5 meetings for the community to meet with representatives from the school district and PFMG Solar to learn more and answer any questions you may have about the solar project.
Meeting Days, Times, and Locations
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020 5:30-6:30 Beechwood School, Multi-purpose Room
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 5:30-6:30 Nicolas Junior HIgh School, Multi-purpose Room
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 5:30-6:30 Parks Junior High School Multi-purpose Room
- Thursday, January 30, 2020 5:30-6:30 Ladera Vista Junior High School, Multi-purpose Room
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020 5:30-6:30 Fisler School, Multi-purpose Room
Check-out our links below for answers to frequently asked questions, placement of panels at school sites, and construction timeline.
If you have questions prior to our scheduled meetings, please call (714) 447-7400 Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 am and 4:30 pm or email Scott Schlabsz, Director of Facilities, Maintenance and Operations at email@example.com