Information for Teachers and Office Staff

Planning a special event or a class party? Please let us know in advance by emailing Nutrition Services Order Center so we can adjust the meal count for your school.

Field Trip Use Form

Contact Nutrition Services Order Center to place your orders. Download a PDF copy of the Field Trip Use Form.

  1. Orders must be placed no later than 2 weeks prior to field trip.
  2. Classroom rosters must be sent to the Nutrition Center marked with students who will be receiving a sack lunch.
  3. Rosters must also be faxed to: 714-447-7425.
  4. Indicate on rosters which students are to receive sack lunches
  5. Cash must be paid in advance of the field trip for students who do not have enough money in their meal accounts.

For School Office Staff

When contacting Nutrition Services, the following list will help direct your email to the person best able to help you:

Please be sure to use the email addresses provided on the forms.

Non Discrimination

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider."