Student Drop-off Zones
Student safety is always a concern for the staff at Richman School. One area that we have provided for student safety is in the student drop off area before and after school. When you arrive at Richman to drop off or pick up your children, you will find a new valet service. We are asking that all parents use the circular drive and drop off area and to follow some simple rules to ensure the safety of all children.
- Please follow the instructions of our valet crew, and please do not park anywhere within the circular driveway.
- Pull all the way forward to the white unloading/loading zone before letting your children exit the car.
- Please do not stop in the crosswalk area.
- A student or adult valet will assist your children from the car so that you don’t need to exit the car to help them.
- We ask that the children gather up their books, backpacks, jackets, as quickly as possible and move to the safe sidewalk area.
- When your children are safely on the sidewalk we ask that you proceed to the exit as directed by the valet crew.
We hope that this service will help you expedite the safe drop off of your children as well as make the time you spend waiting in this area a minimum. Thank you for your help in this process.
The drop off area is managed by our principal Mrs. Grimm, parents and teachers.
Photos of the New Drop Off Zone
Map of the drop off zone: