Welcome to Robert C. Fisler School
Robert C. Fisler School is committed to educating and preparing students for a technological future while maintaining a well-balanced enriched education in language and visual arts. Fisler was named Apple Distinguished School for implementing a 21st century vision of education and technology integration in an exemplary way. Fisler is the only school in the nation to receive such an honor since 2007 to present. We hope to instill this 21st century vision in all our students.
- 1:1 Laptop Program, Grades 3-8
- iPad Program, Grades 1 and 2,
- Computer Science Pathways Program K-8
- AP Computer Science; College Board Approved Site
- Middle School Compass Passion Program
- Middle School Technology Core Program: Photography, Animation, HTML Coding, Computer Competency, Digital Arts
- California Distinguished School
- Apple Distinguished School, 2007-2017
- CA Business for Excellence in Ed. Honor Roll 2015
- Golden Bell 2016
- Common Sense Digital Citizenship Certified School 2016
- PBIS Gold Implementation Award 2016
- “Art of Teaching” Cotsen Foundation School
- Kindness Certified School 2017
Every student is entitled to a safe school environment free from discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, intimidation, and bullying. The District’s policies on nondiscrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, intimidation, and bullying can be accessed on the District’s website located at www.fullertonsd.org. Copies are also available through a request to the District Office or the local school site. Click here for more information
Related Policies and Regulations:
Fisler School Spotlight
A Message From the Principal
Dear Robert C. Fisler School Community,
Spring brings many school events to look forward to… the Kindergarten Spring Sing, Math Field Day, the Teacher Variety Show and Spring Break!
The 2017-2018 Pupil Attendance Calendar was just Board approved. Please click on the link to view.
Fisler’s Open House ...
Spring Break will be on March 27-March 31. School will resume on April 3rd.
Full Day on 3/22, Short Day on 3/24
We have a long instructional day on Wednesday, 3/22 with dismissal at 2:35, 2:40 or 2:50pm. Dismissal on Friday, 3/24 will be at 12:00pm. ...
Kinder Registration Begins February 22nd!
Family Science Night
Come out and explore science on February 23rd at 6:00pm! Most all classrooms will be equipped with a hands on science experiment. Please come with a parent or adult.