For parents and guardians new to Fullerton School District, welcome! The Fullerton School District motto is "Great Schools - Successful Kids" and we welcome the opportunity to provide an innovative, high-quality educational program for all students.
In order to register your child in one of our schools, it is important to determine which school is the school-of-residence based on your home address. Please visit the School Locator by clicking here
. Enter your home address, check to make sure the house icon is located correctly on the map, and click on the "Click Here" to confirm the location and determine the school-of-residence for your home address. If the icon is not correctly placed on the map, you can drag and drop it at the correct location, and the school-of-residence for your home address will be displayed.
Once you determine your school-of-residence, you can register your child by taking the required documentation to the school office. Please make sure to take the following required documents with you:
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of residence (must provide 2 forms) - rental or lease agreement, mortgage verification, utility bill, insurance policy, picture ID, etc.
- Current immunization record - please check with your child's doctor or visit Shots for School at ShotsForSchool.org/K-12
- ***If your child has a physical or mental impairment that requires special meal accommodations, please select the Medical Statement Form (available here in English, Korean and Spanish), have your child's medical professional complete the form, and then turn it in to your school office.
- ***If your child requires a prescribed and/or over-the-counter medication during normal school hours, a separate Medication Administration form must be filled out (one for each medication), be signed by the parent/legal guardian and the child's physician. The forms are available in English, Korean, and Spanish.
School office personnel will provide more information on finalizing your child's school registration, which includes utilizing the District's online registration system, which is now open for 2017-18 school year.
If you have already started the registration process, or have students who were enrolled in one of our schools at the end of the 2016-17 school year, notifications have been sent out on how to access the online registration system. Notifications have been emailed to parents and guardians who have previously registered a valid email address with their child's school. Emailed notifications contain a convenient link that connects directly to the online registration sign-in page. Parents and guardians who have not supplied their child's school with a valid email address are being notified via US Mail at the home address the school has on file for their child. The letter will contain a web address (URL) that can be manually entered in a browser to get to the registration sign-in page.
For parents and guardians who do not have an email address and would like to set one up, follow the instructions available by clicking here. Setting up a personal email account is easy and can provide many benefits in addition to receiving your registration notification electronically.
Parents and guardians who have received their notification (containing their access info) can access the registration portal by clicking on the preferred language here: