THE INTRADISTRICT (families who reside within the FSD) TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE FSD.
IF YOUR STUDENT IS CURRENTLY ATTENDING A FSD SCHOOL, TRANSFER APPLICATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED.
TRANSFER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM THIS POINT FORWARD IF…
- You reside within the FSD and you are NEW to the District.
- Your family has recently moved into the FSD (please request within two weeks of moving into the District).
- Your student resides within the FSD, but has attended private school and is NEW to the District.
- You reside outside of the FSD and you are new to the District.
- Students whose District of residence is not FSD.
Current FSD students may no longer apply for a 2017-18 transfer within FSD.
Applications will be approved on a “space available” basis until a school is at capacity.
If you are eligible to apply for a transfer now, please submit your interdistrict transfer request to the Child Welfare & Attendance (CWA) Office, located at the Fullerton School District Office at 1401 W. Valencia Drive, Fullerton, CA 92833. The office is open to accept transfers from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Kathy Ikola, Coordinator, CWA, at 714-447-7529.